Hair and skin care is very important for your good looks and beauty. If you feel good looking and even beautiful, it has of course also great impact on your overall happiness and just your whole life.
Unfortunatelly, most of us don’t really know what good hair and skin care really is. This is just one short article and does not have the ambition to fully cover this huge topic, but I’m sure you will find it very useful.
There are many mistakes that we tend to make and are not aware of it when it comes to our skin and hair. With the right knowledge we can stop these bad habits now and improve the quality of our skin and hair with success.
The following are the 10 worst hair and skincare mistakes people tend to do:
1. Washing your face with hot water – You should never wash your face with hot water. This causes damages to the blood vessels. If you do not wish to wash your face with cold water, you should always opt for lukewarm water.
2. Excessive Exfoliation – It is good for you to exfoliate your skin but you should not overdo it. You should do so at least twice a week. However, if you have dry and sensitive skin, you should exfoliate your skin once in every ten days.
3. Sleeping with your makeup on – This is one of the worst things that you can do to your skin. This blocks the pores and damages your skin as it cannot breathe. There are also the risks of acne and premature aging when you sleep in your makeup.
4. Sleeping with oil in scalp – This is not good as it clogs the pores and also makes the hair greasy. The dirt also gets absorbed and this leads to excessive hair-fall. It is always prudent for you to massage the oil for some time and later wash it off after some time.
5. Not applying moisturizer – There are some women that do not apply moisturizer on their skin. This also leads to premature aging and dry skin problems. There is a misconception in many women who have oily skin, that have oily skin that they do not need a moisturizer. This is wrong. There are oil free products available in the market and they should go in for them. Good hydration is in fact the most important antiaging property of antiaging creams.
TIP: I have been using really expensive creams for past years, until I saw test of few these creams in TV. Some were expensive and some were cheap and you know which product won the test? The cheapest one. I was really shocked so I decided to find myself cream without looking on the price, just by reviews and laboratory tests. Well, I have found one. This cream is 100% natural, not expensive and has amazing reviews all over web. Just check out the reviews on amazon only! My personal experience after three months is also great, really it is one of few creams I used in my life when I feel and see that it works. Of course it did not make my skin look like I was 20, but in past few years, my skin never looked better, fresh, smooth and just healthy.
6. No sleep or lack of it – One of the worst skin and hair care problems is the lack of sleep. It is very important for you to sleep soundly at least for 7 to 8 hours every day. Frequent naps will also make you look fresh.
7. Tight Ponytails – Tight ponytails may look good but they are responsible for hairfall. You should make sure that your pony is not very tight and does not pull the hair.
8. Smoking – Smoking not only causes harm to your lungs and causes cancer, but it also makes the skin around the eyes dark. It also causes faster aging of your skin, so if you want to be healthy and have young, fresh looking skin, you should stop smoking.
9. Alcohol – Alcohol dehydrates your body and depletes some vital skin nutrients, which that makes your skin look bad and if you have some skin condition, it will make even worse. Scientists have also found that people who drinks too much alcohol usually also has less healthy diets, which deprives you of nutrients important for skin health even more. Alcohol also causes dilation of facial blood vessels and repeated heavy drinking can cause the vessels to dilate permanently, causing red spidery veins which will be permanently visible. This is the reason why alcoholics has so often red nose or whole face.
10. Not drinking enough water – There are many people that does not drink enough water. This dehydrates the skin and invites premature wrinkles and aging.
So if you want to have healthy and great looking skin, do not forget these 10 mistakes. I’m sure it will have positive very soon after you start to avoiding them.